Please see attached flyer for details on the next training session happening on the 24 February. Spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis, please reply by 29 January. Please go to link below to register your place.
Safe Place Webinar
Information & Awareness Session
Being held on
Wednesday 24thFebruary @ 8pm
An introduction to Pathways for Participation and creating a Safe Place for anyone affected by Domestic Violence and Abuse
To raise participants’ awareness of Domestic Violence and Abuse and provide them with the necessary tools to create a Safe Place for victims.
This programme will enable participants to:
- Understand and support the Safe Place Initiative
- Develop a basic level of awareness and understanding of domestic violence and abuse and how this can impact on a range of people.
- Understand the different Pathways for Participation and consider progression where applicable.
- Develop a basic level of awareness and understanding of why domestic abuse can be an issue in the workplace.
- Identify support agencies available to victims of domestic violence,
and abuse and effectively signpost individuals to them.
Duration: 65 minutes duration
Target Group: All